An excellent level of verbal and written communication is essential. The ideal candidate will also have experience of marketing or customer service within the climbing industry so that they can assist in the running and positioning of the EpicTV Shop.
Main areas of responsibility will include:
- Writing and editing of articles.
- Production of copy (titles, descriptions and in video writing e.g. subtitles) for all EpicTV Climbing Videos.
- Proof reading and editing of all written copy to be published on the climbing channel.
- Social media marketing including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Curating the climbing pages of the website including management of adverts.
- News research and assisting in the production of Climbing Daily.
- High quality of written English
- Experience managing social media accounts. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Ability to work to tight publishing deadlines.
- A wide knowledge of and experience with different styles of climbing and climbing equipment
- An understanding of online retail and current market trends within the climbing industry
- Previous experience of managing or publishing on an online media source/news outlet.
- Written and/or spoken French and Italian.
Nice to have:
- Photography and/or filmmaking skills
- Graphic design/Photoshop
- On camera presenting experience